- The abstract must not exceed 300 words.
- The title of the manuscript should clearly represent the content of the article, and contain relevant keywords.
Guidelines for full Paper submission:
- After review of the abstracts, authors of accepted abstracts will be required to submit full length research paper of not more than 5,000 words including text, all tables and figures, notes, references, and appendices intended for publication.
- The manuscript must be in *.doc document format.
- The citation should use American Psychological Association (APA) style
- The bibliography should also follow APA style.
Registration fee for all presenters as well as participants is Rs 1000.After acceptance of the abstract participants will be notified Bank Account details to submit conference registration fee.
Abstract & Paper should be submitted as Word documents via email to following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication of Research Papers:
Top 4-5 articles (selected by the committee) will be published in the “Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Gender” first edition AIOU
For more information: